Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Chapter 1 Notes

     In chapter 1 of "Of Mice and Men", two characters, Lenny and George are introduced. Lenny is a buff but I'll educated man while George is his complete opposite, small but very smart compared to Lenny. Lenny and George had to run away from their he town because Lenny was being hunted for pulling on a woman`s dress. They decided to go work on a farm, but first hide out by a lake for the night.
     I can predict that Lenny may hinder their chances of being allowed to work on the farm because he does not remember orders well. Also I can predict that somebody may find George and Lenny. I can connect this to my life because most children I know may act as forgetful and absent minded as Lenny. I can also relate George to a mother or father, since he is always watching over Lenny.

No comments:

Post a Comment